- Licensed Real Estate Broker with the F. C. Tucker Company, Inc.
- Multi-Million Dollar Producer.
- Presidents Club Member
- F.C. Tucker Advisory Council, 2001, 2003, 2005
- Bachelor of Science Degree (Cum Laude)- Ball State University
- Master of Arts Degree - Ball State University
- Indiana Real Estate Certification Program, (Salesman and Brokers certification)
- Broker’s License, 1984
- Indiana Security Sales License, 1987
- Graduate Realtors Institute, 2001-2002
- National Association of REALTORS®
- Indiana Association of REALTORS®
- Metropolitan Indianapolis Board of REALTORS®
- Hamilton County Board of REALTORS®
- Official for the Cicero Triathlon 1989-2002
- Cicero, Hamilton Co. Board of Zoning Appeals, 1998, 1999
- President, Oakbay Property Owners Association 2000-2002
- Board of Directors Riverview Hospital Foundation Board, Advisory Council, and Harrell Society Member 2001-2012
- Board Member Cicero/Jackson Township Plan Comm. 2007-2008
- Board of Directors Prevail, Inc. 2008-2012
- Lived on & active in the Morse Lake area since 1988
© Pat Manifold, REALTOR®/BROKER F.
C. Tucker Company, Inc.